Join the Tag Team!
Sales of Christmas, holiday and all-occasion note cards and
gift tags have been a source of thousands of dollars a year for cystic fibrosis research.
Used cards are collected, recycled and artfully fashioned into notes and tags, packaged
and sold to raise money for CFRI.
You can help this program in so many ways, whether you live in the San Francisco Bay
Area or anywhere else:
- Collect holiday and all-occasion cards and send or deliver) them to the
- Spread the word of our card drive at your office, church or clubs.
Interest people in our finished product. We have flyers to post or publish in
- Purchase and use our cards and notes on a regular basis. A small stamp on
the back indicates they benefit cystic fibrosis research and serves to raise awareness.
Prices are more than competitive. You have a quality, caring, ecological, and beneficial
alternative to the more expensive store-bought products.
- Let us know if you have friends or contacts in a business, club or
organization where seasonally we can place baskets of card and tag packets for sale,
especially in the months before the Christmas holidays. The cards and tags are so
attractive they sell themselves, if given exposure. We need people to act as our agents in
a number of places.
- If you have any suggestions or ideas, or could help with packaging,
planning, marketing, or whatever is necessary to make our card and tag program a financial
and artistic success, as well as a community awareness and involvement success, please
call Pat Flynn at 650-326-1038. Pat is the grand-mother of Devin Wakefield, who has CF.
Myrtie Boore, our original card and tag artist, continues to make her beautiful products
for us to sell.
Return to Summer 1998 Index Page