How to Order Conference Videotapes
The 1997 CFRI Educational Conference videotapes are available for rental
or purchase. The taped lectures, panels and seminars cost $5 per tape for rentals and $10
per tape for purchase. Contact CFRI for details.
List of Available Tapes
- Victoria King, M.D., "Sinus Treatment for Those with CF" and
Kim Bollinger, R.N., "How to Get What You Need from Your Health Care System"
- Beth Sufian, J.D., "Negotiating Strategies for Dealing with Your
Health Care Provider, Insurance Provider or Employer"
- CF adult panelists, "Living Well with Cystic Fibrosis"
- Beth Sufian, J.D., "Employee Options to Full-Time Work"
- Robert C. Stern, M.D., "Clinical CF Research: Trials and
- Barbara Christie, M.S., R.D., "Literature Based Nutritional Research
in CF Patients"
- John A. Wagner, M.D., Ph.D., "Gene Therapy Studies in the Sinuses of
- Richard Moss, M.D., "CF Clinical Care for Cystic Fibrosis
- Moss, M.D., Stern, M.D., King, M.D., and Weatherly, M.D., "Ask the
Doctors: A Physician Panel Discussion"
- Barbara Palys, IACFA Chairperson, "Ethical Considerations for Gene
- Margaret DeLano, M.D., "Exercise Benefits for Those with CF"
Return to Fall 1997 Index Page